GDT: Preseason Game 4: Devils @ Islanders - 7 P.M. - MSGSN, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The offense continues to be absolutely inept.

And goaltending will be a problem until Rogalski is ganked.

Reactions: My3Sons

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Keefe said tonight's lineup would be a good reflection of our starting lineup. He said that earlier this week. How does this change before puck drop? Why not have Jack play before next friday? Just want him to be healthy.
It is a good reflection of the opening day lineup, regardless of Jack being there or not. Jack finished the game the other night and even scored a goal. He practiced today even longer than usual and did some faceoff work (videos posted on Twitter). I highly doubt he's injured, and if he is, it's most likely minor given what I said earlier. Our first game is also in a week.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It is a good reflection of the opening day lineup, regardless of Jack being there or not. Jack finished the game the other night and even scored a goal. He practiced today even longer than usual and did some faceoff work (videos posted on Twitter). I highly doubt he's injured, and if he is, it's most likely minor given what I said earlier. Our first game is also in a week.

I just don’t see the utility in extra practice when you can practice an entire preseason game. I’d respect it more if they just said, “Listen, the game doesn’t matter and we don’t want him taking a hit like he did last game.”

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

So are they grooming Hughes to take over at 3C for Hischier?

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I just don’t see the utility in extra practice when you can practice an entire preseason game. I’d respect it more if they just said, “Listen, the game doesn’t matter and we don’t want him taking a hit like he did last game.”
Even if they came out and said exactly that people would still freak out and think he's injured. He practiced extra mostly on faceoffs today. It's valuable time spent. He's not playing cause he's resting and the game honestly doesn't matter. It's 1 week of rest and focus. That's good imo.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't realize Buffalo's preseason game in Europe was today.

That's good. I'm no longer mad they got a preseason game against a team in Europe and we didn't. I was under the impression that their exhibition against the European team was gonna be on Monday or Tuesday.

Reactions: Hisch13r

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Shitty turnover from Haula which is fitting and not sure why Allen made himself smaller on that breakaway but could chalk that up to Rogalski being your goalie coach

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
1727479696513.png

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Meh, Haula mistake in the first game back. Overall it should take a while for these guys to get going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad