GDT: Preseason Game #4 | 10/01/24 | 7:30 PM MST | VGK @ COL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
When we inevitably don't land Swayman, or make any reported effort for trading for him, I'm might check out for the start of the season. I really just do hate George.

• Love
Reactions: Muffin

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
Am honestly impressed seeing the difference between our better players and those getting a look. I kind of thought it would be closer in general. Not. So. Much.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I’m just looking at the big picture. We might be fine in the regular season, but without Val and Landy we’re not going far in the playoffs like the last 2 years. We really need those two back
I really hope we can move Val after he comes back. I'd rather use that cap space somewhere else. That guy is just a ticking time bomb. I don't want to be fooled a 3rd time.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Absolutely !
You know how some people collect odd stuff? I've never collected anything, but I'm wondering how hard a collection of own goals pucks could go for? Guess I know what I'm doing know while vaguely watching this trash of a game on the other monitor.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it doesn't even matter how many are "his fault."

He's cursed. It's obvious.
Someone used a monkey paw to wish for the Avs to have a starting goalie. Then Georgiev appeared out of thin air. He didn't actually exist before. All that crap with the Rangers is made up. That's why you can't find footage of him in a Rangers jersey.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I really hope we can move Val after he comes back. I'd rather use that cap space somewhere else. That guy is just a ticking time bomb. I don't want to be fooled a 3rd time.
Everyone has already said that they’re gonna take Val back so we can just accept it. We just have to hope he will stay clean and be there all season and playoffs

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Someone used a monkey paw to wish for the Avs to have a starting goalie. Then Georgiev appeared out of thin air. He didn't actually exist before. All that crap with the Rangers is made up. That's why you can't find footage of him in a Rangers jersey.
When Darcy didn't get re-signed he prayed to Jobu and sacrificed a bucket of KFC in the Avs crease.

Until Justus eats a bucket of KFC during a game the curse will not be lifted.

• Haha
Reactions: sethro109

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
Everyone has already said that they’re gonna take Val back so we can just accept it. We just have to hope he will stay clean and be there all season and playoffs
Nothing inspires a team more than being saddled with a player that twice bailed on them at the worst time.

Reactions: katfude

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
The VP debate would have been a better choice than that trainwreck. Get them scissors out, it's cuttin' time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad