GDT: Preseason Game #3 - Your New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals, 7 PM, NJDTV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
couldn’t care less of everyone skates 1/3rd speed and we lose by 5 goals. I imagine that would set off alarm bells though.
Agreed. I’d rather not see guys making awkward cuts to try and get a goal, I’d rather they float away from the contact and take some bad shot from distance.

For me, the veterans are there to get a feel of the new system and get their game timing back. I don’t need them going 110% for the win.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I hope Wilson isn't playing. If he is, I hope he doesn't head shot anyone. Maybe have MacDermid preemptively challenge Wilson and since Wilson will back down maybe that serves to remind him it's a preseason game and he can save the head shots for the real games.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Actual top 6 forwards?
IMG_4003.jpeg

QuadrupleDeke

33% more deke
Aug 6, 2009
Boston, MA
I hope Wilson isn't playing. If he is, I hope he doesn't head shot anyone. Maybe have MacDermid preemptively challenge Wilson and since Wilson will back down maybe that serves to remind him it's a preseason game and he can save the head shots for the real games.
Wilson played last night in Boston, and won't be in tonight's lineup. Sgarbossa is the only player in the lineup who played last night.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad