GDT: Preseason Game 3: Canucks @ Kraken - 7:00 PM PDT, KHN, Kong

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Something's gotta give. Winterton looks NHL ready to me. Atleast for 4th line minutes. Roed looks like he could play that role too. Both can also help in the PK. I know we can send both down, but this team is making me excited.

This season looks like we have really good forward depth. Similar to the playoff season. And if I may say so, it has better D and G depth too.

Way too early ofcourse, but I am ok if Stephenson plays the whole season like he has played this 1st period.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Its going to be really a lot of Fun when the Vets give way to the youngsters and they start to light it up

Hooky for Hockey...not sure its a good thing to promote...Stay in School kids...learn something...hockey will always be there...

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I sure hope Montour plays all season like he has so far in these two games. He was probably the best player on the ice last game and looks about the same tonight with even more vets. Very much liking what I’ve seen.

Wright also looks every bit the NHLer. He looks big, fast and steady. Confident.

Like has been said, Roeoeoeoed and Winterton also look the part and I’d say Lajoie as well. Madura looks much better than game 1. We’ve got some actual depth.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Tye Kartye is good but he'll never be more than a 3rd-4th liner...that's OK right...Free agents finds are great but Kraken need to find Super-Stars and I think they have the makings of a couple for sure...

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I sure hope Montour plays all season like he has so far in these two games. He was probably the best player on the ice last game and looks about the same tonight with even more vets. Very much liking what I’ve seen.

Wright also looks every bit the NHLer. He looks big, fast and steady. Confident.

Like has been said, Roeoeoeoed and Winterton also look the part and I’d say Lajoie as well. Madura looks much better than game 1. We’ve got some actual depth.
Never hurts to load up on the depth cause its a long season...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad