[/fieldset]

[fieldset= LINEUP]

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Compher and Grimaldi getting second looks is interesting... early battling for the last spot?

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
Say what you want about the meaningfulness of preseason games but the past two seasons anemic preseason play segued right into a poor regular season start, so if the Avs can continue to play solid in the preseason I'd say it's an encouraging sign.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Glad Grigs got one last night ! I'm happy they got the win last night (nice change from years past where I had the impression the Avs lost every single pre-season game possible :laugh:).

I just bought NHL TV for the year so the first Avs pre-season game I'll be able to watch live will be against the Kings.

Hope they do well tonight ! Really excited for our young one's this year (Rantanen, Zadorov, Bigras, Grigorenko, Compher). If they can step up and play a big role this year I like the look of our future !,

GO AVS GO !!

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Compher has been very quiet since that first rookie game. He'll probably play NHL games this year but he doesn't necessarily look ready right now.

Watching for a lot of system stuff in these early games.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I quoted the wrong one, oops.

Yes bleackley played 3. Probably to get seen by other scouts. Roy was very anti kid, which is why it feels miraculous if any of them stick around now. Bednar also seems like he wants to give a real look at the AHLers. Roy was about entertaining the fans at the home games and sending the scrubs on the road. Not that it isn't typical to have a lighter lineup on the road but it seems like Bednar is really watching these guys play.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I quoted the wrong one, oops.

Yes bleackley played 3. Probably to get seen by other scouts. Roy was very anti kid, which is why it feels miraculous if any of them stick around now. Bednar also seems like he wants to give a real look at the AHLers. Roy was about entertaining the fans at the home games and sending the scrubs on the road. Not that it isn't typical to have a lighter lineup on the road but it seems like Bednar is really watching these guys play.

That's really how most every team does it TV. That's how Bednar's done it too so far. Scrub lineup and goaltenders last night in Minny. More vet lineup and better goaltending tonight in Denver.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
That's really how most every team does it TV. That's how Bednar's done it too so far. Scrub lineup and goaltenders last night in Minny. More vet lineup and better goaltending tonight in Denver.

There's way less stars in this lineup tonight. I know some of that is WCH related but Roy never gave AHLers 2 games. At least half were cut right after the B/W game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $365.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark