GDT: Preseason game 2: Sharks vs. Ducks 7pm stream on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Kind of a bummer Macklin isn't playing tonight (According to the game preview) in this Naighborhood game. Seems like a right time to spotlight you're new face of the franchise, but it is only preseason.

Reactions: Sandisfan

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Kind of a bummer Macklin isn't playing tonight (According to the game preview) in this Naighborhood game. Seems like a right time to spotlight you're new face of the franchise, but it is only preseason.
He'll probably be signing autographs in the concourse -- maybe a better way to get people out to the game.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Ducks' lineup is so bad I almost wonder if there's some gentleman's agreement for them to ice a bad roster in SJ so we win and we'll repay them on Thursday by playing an AHL roster there. Or maybe they just don't want their important guys to travel.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Ducks' lineup is so bad I almost wonder if there's some gentleman's agreement for them to ice a bad roster in SJ so we win and we'll repay them on Thursday by playing an AHL roster there. Or maybe they just don't want their important guys to travel.

Is Brock McGinn the best player on their roster? So many great prospects in Anaheim, and they dressed 0 of them.

• Wow

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Fantastic choise. :clap: thank you for the answer I will now invest a lot. I thought he was the one. Too talented.
I have some doubts that he'll stick. It'll be about his shot--obviously good--but they might end up transitioning to more of a puck-mover at the point, I'd think, if the PP struggles out of the gate with him in that role.

So I'd say he's worth some fliers, but not too crazy of investment. Especially in +/- leagues. Still our Sharks here 😂

Reactions: Reijo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad