GDT: Preseason Game 2: Red Wings vs chicago 9/27/24 7:00 pm et

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Sounds like I am missing a clown show of a stream?
Can't understand why they would georestrict a free stream that does not even have a paid version. Not like they are missing out on something, they just decided that they don't want me to watch.
"You are in the wrong town. You'll watch the Sharks and you'll like it!"
Getting harder and harder to bring myself to jump through all the hoops needed to watch. League is a damn joke...

Reactions: OneMoreTry

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
OK -- I guess this is how the stream handles the intermission.

I missed the first 8 minutes or so -- how do things look?

The little bit that I saw, I saw some pretty scrambly play with some nice puck-carrying by Berggren -- that guy reminds me of Zetterberg for some reason, maybe it's the stillness and calm when he's skating with the puck. Lyon wasn't tested much but he looks confident and easily flexible -- lithe, if you will.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
headphones-audio.gif

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
berg looking good, kasper looked good last night. Danny boy not so much so far. nice shift from wally there.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
That's the one thing about Chiarot, he's just wild. Pinches in some bad spots, luckily it's against nothing amazing but do that against a NHL lineup and Mo is eating a 2on1. It's why shockingly Dekeyser was ok because he knew to just play simple with Mo.

Chiarot trys to pull more weight than he should. Just be a rock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad