GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
The vets tonight don’t have much to prove either.

Last night you had a better crop of rookies (minus Reinbacher) and you had a Laine and Dach that wanted to have an impact having not played and being a new city.
And you add the "Hutson effect" juicing up everyone with his enthusiasm on the ice. That new "Enthusiasm is Swagger" motto they have for this year is exactly what Hutson brings every shift

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Pretty much ever team in the league uses the drop pass. From the top PP to the worst one. So him pointing this out as some kind of problem with the Habs PP is definitely old man yelling at cloud vibe.

The amount of times he's gone on Twitter to bitch about the DJ, if I had a nickel for every time he complained about that, I'd afford to work part time.
The problem isn't the drop pass it's the lack of support coming back up the ice.
Last Night Hutson dropped it to Dach who had Newhook supporting him on the way back they exchanged the puck and gained the zone easily.
Why we go with the solitary player is beyond me no other team does that.

Reactions: HabSgt

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
The problem isn't the drop pass it's the lack of support coming back up the ice.
Last Night Hutson dropped it to Dach who had Newhook supporting him on the way back the exchanged the puck and gained the zone easily.
Why we go with the solitary player is beyond me no other team does that.
This.

I loathe the drop back pass with the heat of a thousand suns because of how we do it: straight back to whoever is there, which is usually just the goalie going WTF?

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Anticipation needs work
Bigtime

I'm hoping it's an 'adjustment' thing and 'NHL timing' thing

But if it's not, then he won't make it
Only one way to find out and that's to have him play in the NHL. And, like Barron, if it doesn't work out that well send him back.

At least, he's still waiver exempt.

Reactions: Redux91

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Carbo loves Beck

Real recognize real

1000005961.png

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I’d change the lines a bit. The first line doesn’t need practice together. Put a young guy there to create some energy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad