GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
RDS pannel saying Jake Evans has a place on this team when they are ready to compete and that the fans are underrating him.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Yesterday I ran into a dude at my dep who was off on a million+ $ lottery by a single number and he kept making that same joke :laugh:
That guy:

crying-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: habsfan891

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
Off topic but can we just get Charles Prevost Linton back for the anthems or are we still pissed he did a paid event for whatever beer company??
he was mentioned during the broadcast yesterday so the CPL curse is over. The cup is coming home soon.

• Wow
Reactions: Gustave

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
RDS pannel saying Jake Evans has a place on this team when they are ready to compete and that the fans are underrating him.
They’re right

Channel was skipping and then I rebooted my cable box and now it won’t load. Thanks Bell

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
When I was a kid I was picked to by my school to go to a Tim Horton camp.

They used to wake us up early like 5:30-6AM go sing the national anthem before starting the day. Every time I hear the national anthem I’m remembered of that one Staff Member called Chase who used to enthusiastically sing his lungs out while everybody was still half-asleep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad