GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC

The Devils 4th line is the 1st line

Siegenthaller is 2D and Kovacevic you know about

Nemec and Hatakka- Hatakka has shown some skill and probably is the next LD callup

Seamus Casey - The Devils version of a small but skilled defenseman

The rest are all AHL players and a facepuncher.

Was hoping Squires would play.

He still in your guys' camp? Hadn't read otherwise.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
seems like other teams are dressing pretty weak lineups, no #1 lines
I’m ok with it; the previous three seasons, we trotted out our 76 player fire power for an unexplainebly long time and granted other teams the certainty of caving us in for what was a record 15 straight loses (or so). No chemestry, no logical and beneficial experience.

If other teams want to indulge in that great way to play their preseason games versus the Habs, then « have at it. »

@WeThreeKings this IS my annual complaining post about the « too many players in camp » gripe I have, only it’s back dated to previous seasons and DOESN’T apply to this preseason… I just had to talk about again :laugh:

Bobby Holik agent

erudite free agency sci-fi
Oct 17, 2002
Montreal
LOL we ain't the standard of no team they don't care.
incroyablementblement4.png

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I highly doubt 5 million people learned a 2nd language. And learning a 2nd language is not something everyone can do unless they do it when they are very young.
Not close to true. Agreed it gets harder with age. In QC 46% of people are bilingual and peeps are not smarter than elsewhere.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I don’t think he’s bouncing back but I think he’s going to be transform himself to a pretty solid 3rd line player that we can rely on. Same for Armia

I can’t say the same for Anderson yet and I’m a lot less hopeful for Dvo
Roy-Dvorak-Gallagher or Roy-Dvorak-Anderson could turn into a pretty good 3rd line if they embrace their new roles.

I have always liked Roy's defensive game. He's not an athletic freak but he is always good at reading plays and intercepting passes, Mark Stone-lite.

RandR

May 15, 2011
Other than for perhaps the last pre-season game, I find that teams generally play their best players at their home pre-season games. I don’t blame them given that their fans are paying, in most cases, regular season ticket prices for those games.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Always blows my mind how little effort people put into learning things. Its not like you have to learn the entire language.

Passe par (Player X)
Tir par (Player Y)
Arrêt par (Player Z)

Plus your eyes to figure out the rest. So f***ing hard to figure out what is being said.
AND you can always just put the game on mute and stream TSN 690 in english. Really isn't that hard.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
you missing Gignac, first line center
also Kidney

one of ABB and Pezzetta is starting in the NHL, maybe both if we go 14F and 7D
Yes, will add Gignac and Kidney.

...We'll see what happens with Kapanen to see about ABB and Pez...

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Yup, brilliant. Not sure whether you have telus or shaw or another, but my brother somehow had on his Telus center ice but i didnt on Shaw Center ice

Wtf

Infuriating. Yeah, I’m with Shaw. Telus didn’t have fibe in my area until recently. I’ll have to see what deals I can squeeze out of them one of these days :mad:

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Other than for perhaps the last pre-season game, I find that teams generally play their best players at their home pre-season games. I don’t blame them given that their fans are paying, in most cases, regular season ticket prices for those games.

yeah it makes sense for the home team

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Infuriating. Yeah, I’m with Shaw. Telus didn’t have fibe in my area until recently. I’ll have to see what deals I can squeeze out of them one of these days :mad:

So both in the same boat. Generally dont like Telus as family has had a tonne of issues with promising then going back on it on the deal their people offered

But since Rogers took over Shaw, found it went to the shits

_habsfan9

Nov 26, 2005
this dumpster fire of a franchise, on a rebuild, can't even get a broadcast that isn't RDS for 99% of their fans to enjoy? What, was Al Jazeera not available to cover the game tonight?
I don't know if you remember this, but at least when I started following the Habs in high school there was almost never an English broadcast unless they were playing the leafs or sens. Back in those days 90-2000s TV was actually worth watching and a lowly preseason game in prime time would be overlooked. Lets just be happy that we something. As a side note RDS is the best Habs broadcast and always has been. this coming from an english speaking first habs fan who can speak french! who knew i was a 1%!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad