GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
It wouldn't surprise me if Trudeau shows better than most expect. After Matheson, he will be the most mobile of our defencemen playing tonight. Like Davidson at forward, Trudeau is no simple filler. I also think Farrell bears watching as he showed much improved quickness in camp so far.

There are a lot of guys we are sort of sleeping on due to how deep our pool is. This is some crazy draft power we have had and appears to be very good drafting. Lots of good development going on.... even on the fringe guys like Trudeau, Mesar, Tuch, Heineman, Davidson, etc.

Both the Habs and Laval should have great depth moving forward. This is a great advantage in a salary cap competitive league.

I just wonder how the waivers management and also the future expansion drafts play out. We are bound to loose some guys

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
We had a survey on this website to know who was an anglophone or francophone, I think around 75% were francophone, on an English website. It's safe to say we are more than 1% of the actual fans.
I'm referring to the TV audience

Did you lose a bet where, if you lost, you had to post a particularly stupid take on HF or, is this something you actually think?
are you dense? I'm talking about the TV market

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
this dumpster fire of a franchise, on a rebuild, can't even get a broadcast that isn't RDS for 99% of their fans to enjoy? What, was Al Jazeera not available to cover the game tonight?
Always blows my mind how little effort people put into learning things. Its not like you have to learn the entire language.

Passe par (Player X)
Tir par (Player Y)
Arrêt par (Player Z)

Plus your eyes to figure out the rest. So f***ing hard to figure out what is being said.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
There are a lot of guys we are sort of sleeping on due to how deep our pool is. This is some crazy draft power we have had and appears to be very good drafting. Lots of good development going on.... even on the fringe guys like Trudeau, Mesar, Tuch, Heineman, Davidson, etc.

Both the Habs and Laval should have great depth moving forward. This is a great advantage in a salary cap competitive league.

I just wonder how the waivers management and also the future expansion drafts play out. We are bound to loose some guys
When the difference between your 'fringe' players and your core players is increasingly marginalized and you are starting to worry about 'losing' players you know that your management team's drafting and other asset management skills and insight are strong. And that is the name of the game and success.

• Love
Reactions: Habs Halifax

Knuckles30

Jul 4, 2006
I'm referring to the TV audience

are you dense? I'm talking about the TV market
...and you're still wrong.

Reactions: nicehiss

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Always blows my mind how little effort people put into learning things. Its not like you have to learn the entire language.

Passe par (Player X)
Tir par (Player Y)
Arrêt par (Player Z)

Plus your eyes to figure out the rest. So f***ing hard to figure out what is being said.

I speak french, but thanks for playing

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I speak french, but thanks for playing

You're just mad that cancer ad made you feel real feelings

erfx9tc03uid1.gif

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

The Devils 4th line is the 1st line

Siegenthaller is 2D and Kovacevic you know about

Nemec and Hatakka- Hatakka has shown some skill and probably is the next LD callup

Seamus Casey - The Devils version of a small but skilled defenseman

The rest are all AHL players and a facepuncher.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Comparing yesterday’s Devils lines at practice with the expected lineup for tonight, it looks like we ordered the Devils on Temu! Good to see Kovacevic and Allen, but damn…

At least we’ll get a fun Habs roster to watch.

I’ll be at the game tonight!
Confidence building game then

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad