GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't understand the hate that Gallagher gets. Don't blame him for taking a contract for past performance like any human being would do.

He had a rough start last year but finished strong and he seems to be in much better shape this year.
Gallagher has trashed his body to no end for this team. He may not be the player he once was but he damn sure deserves respect. I have never seen him take a shift off in 12 years.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
My issues with Gallagher last season were defensively , especially when he plays on a line with Anderson , its mind numbing watching them blow the zone every single play as if they are going to do anything , especially considering we don't have good puck movers , not sure why they are blowing the zone , if they are going to be scrubs they might as well stay close and help their dmen , dump the puck and get a change going because blowing the zone for a rush opportunity as third line vets on a bottom 5 team in the league is absolutely insane

Reactions: HabsMD97 and Rapala

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Mailloux getting a 2nd look here.
It wouldn't surprise me if Trudeau shows better than most expect. After Matheson, he will be the most mobile of our defencemen playing tonight. Like Davidson at forward, Trudeau is no simple filler. I also think Farrell bears watching as he showed much improved quickness in camp so far.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think Heineman looked good because of Kapanen.

I was thinking during the game that maybe Roy + Kapanen together might be smart enough to make Anderson produce
I agree.
That Kapanen was able to find chemistry with those two players was what stood out most for me. His possession game is what did it.
Thinking back to watching Farrell Beck Heineman in the prospects game it wasn't even close to being the same.
Beck makes nice plays but he also likes to move the puck quickly he can dangle but that isn't his game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrom

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
RDS is the best canadiens broadcast in the world , sounds like a you problem. SN and TVA are actual garbage

You realize that 99% of the fans don't speak french, right? And good lord, who is saying anything about SN or TVA?

• Haha
Reactions: nicehiss

Bobby Holik agent

erudite free agency sci-fi
Oct 17, 2002
Montreal
Kidney2.png

Does Kidney have an injury or what??

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
don't forget the vets like dauphin and wotherspoon. It's super packed down there.

Oh and josh jacobs, who one of my friends refers to as 'Jingleheimer Smith'.
Wotherspoon is a leader and super stable he also played mostly RD when we played them which was quite often.
One of those pain in the ass to play against Dmen. I was actually surprised he didn't get the nod tonight.
Mailloux is being given more rope...

Reactions: overlords

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad