GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Have the line combinations been released? Chances of seeing someone from yesterday's game again?

Bobby Holik agent

erudite free agency sci-fi
Oct 17, 2002
Montreal
I think every prospect ahead for a spot played yesterday and they won 5-0 LOL
Hard luck for tonight prospect group.
Better see some huge firework incoming.

Last edited:

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
This is it folks, the year Gallagher finally bounces back.
I don’t think he’s bouncing back but I think he’s going to be transform himself to a pretty solid 3rd line player that we can rely on. Same for Armia

I can’t say the same for Anderson yet and I’m a lot less hopeful for Dvo

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'd like to see Kapanen centering a line with actual NHLers now ( both ABB and Heineman have some NHL experience, but you know what I mean), just to see what he can do in that setting. Sure looks real promising. If they feel like giving him a second game in two days, obviously.

Reactions: The Real Timo

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
oooh... and the great Mike Matheson :D

Man... it's good to feel excited about Habs games for a change. Da playoffs are only 87 games away.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
Call me silly, but I would like seeing Mesar tonight ( probably won’t happen since he’s been shipped on the C squad) .
I am curious to see how he would look like while playing with legit NHL’ers.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I'd like to see Kapanen centering a line with actual NHLers now ( both ABB and Heineman have some NHL experience, but you know what I mean), just to see what he can do in that setting. Sure looks real promising. If they feel like giving him a second game in two days, obviously.
So you want to see him with Gallagher and... Pezz?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad