GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Both teams look like characters from a Monty Python movie, I can't stop laughing :laugh:
1727224702928.jpeg

Reactions: Habano

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
What a bunch of sad prospects.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Florian Xhekaj will be like in a few years.
Last night, the entire team looked more in sync than tonight's line-up. Hutson definitely makes everything more exciting. But the team looked better altogether despite the final score.

Tuch - Condotta - Xhekaj.... I want those on a line together in Laval.
I agree with this. But as we just saw with Caufield's breakaway, a nice play will get the crowd into it and give the players energy. I think Hutson also has that effect throughout the game.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Just got in from a long motorcycle ride in the twisties up north, ready to watch the end of the game - but no. I'm in Montreal and sportsnet is blacking me out. The f*** is this?

It's a regional game and SN doesn't own any regional game. You need to fork out more cash for SN+ Premium or watch the game on the regional broadcaster (RDS).

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
It's a regional game and SN doesn't own any regional game. You need to fork out more cash for SN+ Premium or watch the game on the regional broadcaster (RDS).
I have premium. I bought it because I was locked out of yesterday's game. So if premium doesn't do it, wtf now? Worst f***ing service ever.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Can we skip the three stars tonight.
Normally this game would have been turned off by now.
The only reason I'm still watching is for Reinbacher and Beck.
Let's see if we can find a pulse in the third period.

Reactions: Habano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad