GDT: Preseason game #2 Habs vs Devils 7PM ET RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Maybe next year if he cleans up his defensive game.
Nah, he needs to make his mistakes in the NHL, otherwise he won't progress not doing them in the AHL.

He's physically imposing enough to lace them up and hold a spot for at least 15 minutes a game easily.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I assume it was done during the commercial break and then replayed
Possibly, then I sit corrected. Still would have been funny if we had scored while they were playing it.

Too bad nobody will shoot and they don't even take a pass ready to shoot.. Suzuki with a chance for ashot on net from 10 feet away and he passes.
BUT THE PASSING!

• Haha
Reactions: StCaufield

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Nah, he needs to make his mistakes in the NHL, otherwise he won't progress not doing them in the AHL.

He's physically imposing enough to lace them up and hold a spot for at least 15 minutes a game easily.
There's no rush and given his lack of playing time over the past couple of years, another year in Laval will be great for him.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Because the person in charge of the PP was a non-coach and it’s still a non-coach

Also Matheson isn’t Hutson. For a guy who skates so well, he’s very static with the man advantage.
I’ll raise you the point man as a « problem »

Lol you ninja editor!

Reactions: le_sean

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I'm not sure if he'd be a long-time NHLer, but if Trudeau came to the Habs like 4, or 5 years ago he'd likely be a semi-regular player for them until they got better/deeper.

If he doesn't make it here, hopefully he does with his next team.

And by make it, I mean play a handful of games a year maybe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad