GDT: Preseason Game 2: Devils @ Canadiens - 7 P.M.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Casey is the real deal. Truly cannot wait 3 years for when I get to quote my own posts on the prospect polls where I was castigated for merely asking whether, in a world where Lane Hutson is the 14th best prospect in the NHL, Casey should really be 35 spots behind him.

lol I mean that's at least still better than TheAthletic and EP rankings where Hutson's like top 20 and Casey either doesn't crack or barely cracks the top 100

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Team played as expected - couldn't really create much on offense but had a reasonably strong defense. Killed penalties well. PP1 was a train wreck but that's to be expected when it was something like Nemec-?-Cotter-Dowling-Bastian, but PP2 had Labanc and Casey and was making things happen.
Casey was the standout player, the league is going to catch on to some of what he does but he is extremely good at buying more time for himself both with his legs and his brain.
Thats great to hear. I expected a hard time on the offensive side of things but even if that lineup can play a strong D game with good special teams, that’s a step in the right direction.

Also great to hear that Casey had a good showing. Kid has an amazing IQ

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Casey is the real deal. Truly cannot wait 3 years for when I get to quote my own posts on the prospect polls where I was castigated for merely asking whether, in a world where Lane Hutson is the 14th best prospect in the NHL, Casey should really be 35 spots behind him.
14th? But he'd go before the first pick in the redraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad