GDT: Preseason game 2: Avs @ Mild 6:00pm ET/4:00 MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
When there is such difference in talent between the two lineups we hear all the time that the team with the most NHL players/talent should destroy the other team. However we see it very often that it is not the case. Very often the lower level team either wins or at least make it a close game. That is due to the lower level guys fighting much harder for jobs and open spots. Obviously I am talking about during training camp because normally the most talented team would win. Hopefully this is one of those games. Go Avs!!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Looking forward to watching Jost, Girard, Kamenev, Meloche, and Grubauer. It's going to be real tough to evaluate the Avs players based on the lineups though.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
On one hand, it’s preseason, on the other hand, it’s the Mild...

giphy.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So who gets the C and the two A's tonight? Lol. My bet would be Wilson plays with the C while Alt and Kerfoot get the A's.

Also, although I'm not a real big fan of the player, here's to hoping A.J. Greer gets more than a 4th line look. Go prove that you aren't just some wannabe goon.

Close. You can't have anyone else wearing the C so Jost, Kerfoot, and Wilson all get A's.

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
Just tuned in boys and girls! Excited for this one.

Lineup for the Wild is their NHL roster it seems, but still a bad group geez

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Lindholm's play with the puck is still a mess.

Why is Shvyryov wearing Hughes' number?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Nice back check by Greer there. Might have saved a goal. I bet he comes to play tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad