GDT: Preseason - Game 2 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks - 7pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Not super impressed with Hinds. Maybe it was who he was playing with.

White sucks and Harrington is meh.

Perreault had a strong game.

Zell was super noticeable and Bush played well.

Luneau has his moments and Carrick looked like he was back to being that hardworking FW.

Overall always good to get a win against the Sharks.

Yeah, I was expecting more from Hinds. He was more noticeable in period 1 than 2. I'm gonna watch period 3 now.

One thing I wondered about was fatigue b/c this group has a morning practice in Anaheim and then flew up to San Jose to play tonight.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah, I was expecting more from Hinds. He was more noticeable in period 1 than 2. I'm gonna watch period 3 now.

One thing I wondered about was fatigue b/c this group has a morning practice in Anaheim and then flew up to San Jose to play tonight.
Hinds the future trade chip of the ducks “ he wasn’t on my radar before these junior worlds “ gm PV

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Hinds the future trade chip of the ducks “ he wasn’t on my radar before these junior worlds “ gm PV

Actually, Hinds impressed at the rookie tourney last year and training camp that PV rewarded him with an ELC contract.

Back to the team practicing in Anaheim and fly the same day to SJ to play tonight, it seems like after the first period, we didn't have the same jump. We saw the same thing happen in the first pre-season game and only a few players had great stamina like LaCombe.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017

Perreault is still a pretty good prospect to me but he won't be without his warts, he will probably have games where he is like cruise control rakell but when he wants to show up he's far better than Tracey or Groulx. Tracey is like Sam Steel, he's average at everything and has no real area of strength. Perreault can at least skate and shoot.

Not surprised he did much much better than Groulx. To me Groulx has always screamed super low ceiling high floor of being 4C Grant type, I think every NHL team has a Groulx or two in their system.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Saw this on Twitter just a second ago and was about to post it. Not where you want to see vets like Strome and Vatrano but they probably figure that they're locks. Hinds though...yikes bud.

Strome and Vatrano probably didn't try that much. It was also their first game of the season so still rusty. I wouldn't worry too much.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Only one game, but Perreault is still an interesting prospect. I wonder if the new coaches can get him to become an impact player. Doesn’t even turn 22 until the end of this season

He’s certainly more interesting than the Gaucher, Groulx, Tracey’s, Myatovic’s of the world to me

Zellweger is going to be a fantastic player. He turned 20 years old a couple weeks ago and is not that far off from being ready

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad