GDT: Preseason Game 2: 9/24 - New York Islanders @ New York Rangers - 7pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hahaha. Nah. I'm perfectly content being obsessed with a single team sport. I can't imagine the time, resources and emotional investment that goes into really being into a bunch of different sports.
You kind of learn to just not put up with bullshit and get attached to the teams that are currently winning.

Reactions: bhamill

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

Those bottom lines im really into seeing.

I really like that 3rd line. Hope they click. I know it’s unlikely but I really hope sunday was Kakko’s last game. Ive seen enough from him. It’s 1 game but he has not looked improved at all and that was vs mainly AHL players. Brutal

Othmann already on his way to replacing Kakko.

Hopefully Lavi is also tired of hearing about Kakko. He is a bust. nothing more,

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hopefully Othmann isn't another Kakko (just with a better shot which he can't use because he won't get any pp time here). We need motors with some skill who can attack thru the neutral zone. Like a Berard.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Bahahaha islanders board saying we’re icing our stars cus this is our Stanley cup even though they’ve had a shittier team that lives off of eating our droppings

I was gonna bet islanders cuz the odds but I didn’t realize we’d be icing this lineup

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Bahahaha islanders board saying we’re icing our stars cus this is our Stanley cup even though they’ve had a shittier team that lives off of eating our droppings

I was gonna bet islanders cuz the odds but I didn’t realize we’d be icing this lineup
It's still preseason and preseason vets sometimes take a while to get going or simply don't give it their all. I wouldn't place the bet based on name power. I would probably play the under/over instead.

Reactions: Tob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad