Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 2: 9/24 - New York Islanders @ New York Rangers - 7pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

effen

Feb 3, 2018
really disappointed in berard and othmann this game. particularly berard.
They're not fast or strong enough and definitely don't have Cuylle's attention to detail defensively. That's what's going to get you burn as a young player for Laviolette.

Neither should see much time with the big club this year.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Othmann isn't making the team and might not even be 1st call up at this rate. Maybe he's trying too hard to impress. But use your head a little man.

Reactions: Ail

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
They're not fast or strong enough and definitely don't have Cuylle's attention to detail defensively. That's what's going to get you burn as a young player for Laviolette.

Neither should see much time with the big club this year.
I'm waiting for us to start drafting guys where the first thing the talking heads say is "this guy is a burner."

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
I don't have any issue letting Othmann and Berard cook in Hartford but I think I've crossed the threadhold where if we trade, I would be ok so long as we are getting a good player in return.

On a trade scale of (1) Untouchable - (2) Piece in a Blockbuster - (3) Trade Asset - (4) Warm Body - (5) Throw in - (6) Negative Value - (7) Unmovable Dead Weight, I'd downgrade them from a 2.5 to a 3.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Rempe line againt the Barzal line might not be a sticking thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ail

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
How many french fries did laf eat before the game. Maybe he can go take a dump between periods and get some energy back.
You might be onto something. Instead of a seventh inning stretch we could have the second intermission enema...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad