GDT: Preseason game 1: Sharks vs. Golden Knights 5pm Streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I did watch a little of the Stars game last night on ESPN+ so I am getting there in terms of excitement. Maybe I'll have this game on in the background while Sunday Night Football is going on, even though I wish I can put this game on the Apple TV (Please Apple, give us a web browser on TVOS) so I can see it on the big screen. Airplay can be so iffy at times.

Celebrini is playing? That's cool. The excitement grows.

Reactions: Sandisfan

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Kunin wearing a letter?

3oEjHCWdU7F4hkcudy.webp

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Was hoping at least 1 of Celebrini/Smith would be playing tonight, so happy about that. Probably the most excited I've ever been about a preseason game lol. Probably not going to be a great year record wise, but should be more fun and watchable. Let's see how much a step forward we take.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I'm extremely fascinated by the insistence on the Dickinson-Ceci pairing. Dickinson isn't making the Sharks this season and Ceci isn't signed past this season.

The funniest explanation is that Dickinson is placeholder for an injured Vlasic, because Vlasic-Ceci would be the most "crime-against-me-personally" pairing that could possibly happen and yet...

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I'm extremely fascinated by the insistence on the Dickinson-Ceci pairing. Dickinson isn't making the Sharks this season and Ceci isn't signed past this season.

The funniest explanation is that Dickinson is placeholder for an injured Vlasic, because Vlasic-Ceci would be the most "crime-against-me-personally" pairing that could possibly happen and yet...
Maybe him re-signing is contingent partially on whether or not they have chemistry? Could be a solid pairing after this year if so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad