GDT: Preseason Game 1. Oilers Jets beer leaguer.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I'd like to see a little more out of Lavoie. He needs to be more than just a onetimer threat.
If they waive Lavoie and he's picked up by someone the Oilers pop up to the top of the list for selecting players placed on the waiver list... I think that's how it works.

Bowman should contact one of his buddies and ask him to claim Lavoie and do it early enough where the Oil can pick and choose the best option for the Oil...

Edit: Lavoie scores and perhaps that makes him more enticing bait.

Last edited:

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
If they waive Lavoie and he's picked up by someone the Oilers pop up to the top of the list for selecting players placed on the waiver list... I think that's how it works.

Bowman should contact one of his buddies and ask him to claim Savoie and do it early enough where the Oil can pick and choose the best option for the Oil...
Unfortunately it does not work that way.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Lavoie is such a weird player. He has a great shot but like, that’s almost it. Sad he hasn’t been able to round his game out more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad