GDT: Preseason Game 1. Oilers Jets beer leaguer.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
He is penciled in as 4c though. But for these young guys they must know that that spot is there for the taking

Face-off ability might be crucial, as Ryan likely still has a job because he is a right shot center for the PK who is almost 56%. Faceoffs are a big deal for special teams

True but Hammy is great defensively with speed. Despite being a Lefty, he's well over 50% on the dot.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
True but Hammy is great defensively with speed. Despite being a Lefty, he's well over 50% on the dot.
He could snag it but he's got to be better than Ryan but also make up for being a lefty on top of that. Henrique is our left shooting PK center. You can have two lefties but it is an advantage to have both

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Wpg still has power 97.

We had power 92 that played today's best music. Now show me my $$

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
He could snag it but he's got to be better than Ryan but also make up for being a lefty on top of that. Henrique is our left shooting PK center. You can have two lefties but it is an advantage to have both

Ryan was pretty bad last season in comparison to the previous season. Time has definitely caught up to him. I don't think the bar is high to beat out Ryan aside from him being a right shot.

That being said, every position needs to be earned. I can see Hammy stepping up.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
If any of you guys are signing up for Oilers+ you get two free months with code PRESEASON24

Just cancel before they start charging you and you can get all the preseason games

Reactions: Sanchez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad