GDT: Preseason Game 1: Islanders @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN2, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I'll be honest, I'm semi-interested in seeing a 60-ish year old goalie or maybe just a 50-ish year old goalie to somehow come into an NHL game and play against NHL aged players.

At least for half a period or something.

It would be somewhat amusing to see Brodeur and Roy face each other against NHL players for a half a period in a preseason game.

I wouldn't wanna see them humiliated in a regular season game.

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Roy humliated, because he's a TRASH human being. But I'll never take anything away from him as a player.

Hasek probably could've been better than some of the worst goalies in the league lol

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not super impressed with the way we've played tonight. Even in the 1st period.

Just considering who we have dressed and who they have dressed.

But the guys who are really bad are probably on their last game with any of the NHL talent. This is probably it for some of them until they get to be used as punching bags by most of the Rangers and Flyers regulars next week, maybe even a stronger Islanders roster on Friday, while the players who actually matter are all the way over in Prague.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad