GDT: Preseason Game 1: Islanders @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN2, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I figured out the problem. The building I live in switched internet providers this summer. Apparently now the IP address I have now reads like I’m in New York, even though I’m not.

Looks like I may have to invest in an VPN this year.
This reminds me of something that happened to me about 20 years ago when I was staying with a friend, who had an IP address that read from somewhere in some other state like Maryland.

I was a member of a non-hockey forum that I posted on heavily back then. The owner of one of the websites I was on was a colossal dick. The biggest asshole I may have ever encountered on the internet, outside of white power nazi's, who I have also encountered on the internet.

He would start threads about me and friends of mine who posted on this forum. He said I didn't really live in New Jersey, but in very rural Maryland. He started becoming really creepy and making me feel like I was being watched.

Thank god his site is gone today. I wouldn't give a shit if he was gone.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
1727050369239.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad