GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT (Stream available on Anaheimducks.com)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
star-wars.gif

Oh wow, unlucky. Completely dominated this period, great response.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Isn’t it more enjoyable to watch a competitive game or when winning? When there’s emotion and players showing they care? Not just losing and taking small positives?

Sharks fell asleep but expect them to wake up for the 3rd.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It’s funny cuz a lot of regular season games between these teams will go like this one has (skill level will just be higher relatively, but play will still be run and gun with poor defense)

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Isn’t it more enjoyable to watch a competitive game or when winning? When there’s emotion and players showing they care? Not just losing and taking small positives?

Sharks fell asleep but expect them to wake up for the 3rd.

This place can be fickle. You can be happy if we are doing well but not upset if we are doing shit. I just want to win everything, I don't care if it's one of those scrimmages with 5 year olds who can barely skate at the intermission. I wanna f***ing win!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad