GDT: Preseason Game 1: 9/22 - New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins - 5pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_0842.jpeg

New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins
IMG_0845.gif

IMG_0843.gif

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
LFGR!! Glad to have the boys back on the ice playing some good ol' pucksport.

Fil may not be scared of any contact, doesn't mean the rest of us won't be terrified. Hope he gets as close to a full season as he can, NYR could really use it.

414624.webp

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
There are guys I see us moving on from after 24-25 and guys I just don't. I don't see Igor, Fox, Miller, Schneider, Trocheck, Panarin, Lafreniere, Kreider, Rempe and probably not Zibanejad going anywhere under any circumstances. Also if Quick has another strong season I could see him coming back too even with Garand chomping at the bit. Another underwhelming year from Mika is not going to make him very enticing to other teams with 4 years still left after this year at $8.5. It wouldn't be impossible probably to move him but finding a buyer to take what would be left of that contract on and how such a deal might be structured would probably not work out all that great for us. Hopefully Mika gets his game back to where it was before.

The rest of the group will be pretty much available depending though I think Lindgren and Trouba will definitely move on no matter how well they perform to their contracts. I don't see wholesale movement of our team though. Guys like Edstrom, Othmann, Berard taking further steps should push some players out though. I think Chytil and Kakko will have to have good seasons or either of them could be moving on.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad