GDT: Preseason Game 02 - Winnipeg Jets @ Edmonton Oilers - Sunday, September 22nd, 2024 - 5:00pm CDT - WinnipegJets.com - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
He's showing he probably needs some time with the Moose. He hasn't played in NA before. There's nothing really wrong with that. People expect impact right away these days.
Some people will probably say that by not gifting him top pairing with JoMo immediately, the Jets are "mishandling him"

AtomicJets

Dec 20, 2014
Salomonsson is never going to be a flashy player. But he is a trustworthy and reliable defensive defenceman already. We'll see him get a little more physical as he gets more comfortable. Once he gets an opportunity in the lineup, he'll be a Jet and he won't look back.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
He is adjusting to a new country, a new league, a new level of play and different ice size. He is going to require a little time. The ice size and the time and space that it implies may be the biggest adjustment
Yeah he looks tentative out there such doesn't really suit his style. He looks like he's trying to play mistake free which isn't the secret sauce.

Totally expected, I think this is a camp for him to get his feet wet and really get a sense of what he needs to work on.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Yeah he looks tentative out there such doesn't really suit his style. He looks like he's trying to play mistake free which isn't the secret sauce.

Totally expected, I think this is a camp for him to get his feet wet and really get a sense of what he needs to work on.

He may be a very different player 20 games in to the AHL.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
He may be a very different player 20 games in to the AHL.

Yup. I'd like the org to really focus on his offense this year once he gets his defensive reads down. I fully expect that part of his game to translate in time. But I think whether he can unlock his offense or not will be the difference to him being a Samberg type dmen or something more.

Reactions: Mathil8

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
No live... non-paid for feeds...?

I smell centre of the Earth SN contract BS...

PS...

Yup... after following the link the "Game On" link...

The Game is "we are losing our shirts on this HNIC contract... so we will gouge where we can" Sproutnet shite...

And the Blue Jays suck also...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad