GDT: Preseason - Flames @ Sharks, 8:30pm MT

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Like I said, Mangiapane has been a lot better with the two way play, not offensively obviously.

I am okay with either player on the roster come game 1. I too will be disappointed if both are in the AHL.

We've been watching different games, I think. Mangiapane has been good, don't get me wrong, but Dube is noticeable in a positive way in all facets of the game. He's turned over pucks in all three zones and made several key defensive plays, and he never seems to give the puck away.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
We've been watching different games, I think. Mangiapane has been good, don't get me wrong, but Dube is noticeable in a positive way in all facets of the game. He's turned over pucks in all three zones and made several key defensive plays, and he never seems to give the puck away.

But I'm told he'll take bribes.

Rubi

Photographer
Jan 9, 2009
Go to Facebook. If you have an acct you will see a link on the Flames FB page. It’s honestly been way better quality than Flames.com
I agree. The last 3 games I've watched on the Flames FB page. I first went there when there was a feed problem on the Flames site and it was perfect on the FB page.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA

Hmm.. maybe I was trying to pay attention to other players and not Dube because I knew how good he already was.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
It'll be interesting to see who wears the 2nd "A" tonight since Monahan and Giordano are in the lineup, whoever gets it tonight will most likely have it in the regular season I think.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
My reaction, upon learning this game was an 8:30 start.

1378d101db848729ab8913b7411395e6.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Jan 9, 2009
In the last Flames vs Sharks game thread I posted a pic of Johnny Gaudreau
….. and he scored 2 goals and the Flames won 7-5

Lets try it again except with Monahan.

150117_Flames_Sharks3622_bay110.jpg

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I honestly love this lineup.

Dube deserves a top 9 spot. If he loses it, he loses it. But he absolutely deserves a chance to start the season. He’s exactly what we need at forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad