GDT: Preseason: Flames @ Oilers (Split Squad) 7:00PM Hall-McDavid-Purcell Sekera+Talbot

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Ahhh I hope Nikitin returns to some kind of decent form, why wouldn't you want that?

He doesn't have one. The "he played well in Columbus" is actually the exception to his career, not he rule. For the most part he isn't a good defenseman, so there's not really a "form" to return to.

Like how Ethan Moreau isn't a 20 goal scorer despite having 20 that one year.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
It'll be fun watching Nikitin, and Ference, get owned by the Flames' scrub brigade.

I hope, Nikitin especially, is very bad tonight and is just cut right away. Step away, don't **** around.

I get along quite well with you guys typically, but what kind of bull **** is this? Nikitin is an Oiler. We should, as Oiler fans, be hoping that he can have a productive bounce back season.

I'm never talking to either of you again for that!

**faces opposite direction with arms folded**

:D

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I get along quite well with you guys typically, but what kind of bull **** is this? Nikitin is an Oiler. We should, as Oiler fans, be hoping that he can have a productive bounce back season.

:laugh: Fair enough, I guess some positivity, even in his case is sort of due.

VLU5

Aug 21, 2014
Does regional broadcast restrictions mean you can't watch it on youtube if you're outside of Alberta? :F

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

Lol, I meant fun as in not fun. I should really use the sarcasm smiley more.

In reality, I want every Oiler to be incredible. If Nikitin suddenly became a Norris level defenseman, I'd wet myself with joy.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Lol, I meant fun as in not fun. I should really use the sarcasm smiley more.

In reality, I want every Oiler to be incredible. If Nikitin suddenly became a Norris level defenseman, I'd wet myself with joy.

Norris? You know that belongs to Schultzy, right? :naughty:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I bet Wilson is looking forward to this game, its the first and only time hell be on a highlight reel. And thats because hell be get walked around by Mcdavid and Hall time and time again

Engelland has made a career of this so maybe he can give some guidance about the best way to let a player blow by you and look as bad as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad