Post-Game Talk: PRESEASON: Bo "No longer a bust" Horvat wins game for Canucks A Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
HqWiXUb.jpg

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
Is the Stockton game televised or Online Stream only via in-arena camera (AHL style)

TheSnowLeopard

Jan 8, 2013
Soviet Kanuckistan
Veering off topic but Shaw once again wasted my time at the start of the season. Clearly and multiple times asked them what I needed to see all Canucks games this season (the only thing I use cable for) and was told basic would do. Apparently not.

Hopefully tonight they don't mess up the feed like they have done for the last 2 or 3 years in a row when the games were on 302.

Cheers

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
Veering off topic but Shaw once again wasted my time at the start of the season. Clearly and multiple times asked them what I needed to see all Canucks games this season (the only thing I use cable for) and was told basic would do. Apparently not.

Hopefully tonight they don't mess up the feed like they have done for the last 2 or 3 years in a row when the games were on 302.

Cheers

in some ways they were right

but the person that answered your question probably wasn't well versed in the broadcast of Canucks games

there are a few extenuating circumstances like World Series, MLB playoffs, Thursday Night Football that will push Canucks games off of the S-Pac channel and into secondary channels

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
Interested to see how the twins work with Vrbata to start things off and Linden Vey. Horvat and Shinkaruk will be a focus as well.

1033.gif

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I miss The Score. I used to watch court surfing on it all the time back in high school when it was still on basic cable. Then Rogers came in, ruined the channel and charged more for it. Hopefully someone on here has a stream for us peasants to use tonight.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
Is the Stockton game televised or Online Stream only via in-arena camera (AHL style)

They have cameras in Stockton Area but the Sharks link is saying nothing about televising it, only the 6pm game in Vancouver on the NHL Network. I assume they're rebroadcasting SN360. It also means the Vancouver game will be blocked on my NHL Gamecenter since its on the NHL Network. Grr!

I'll see if I can find out if televised/feed from a local sports reported.

Fairweather

Apr 28, 2009
Vancouver
Can't wait but I'm still upset I'm missing the 1st period because they shifted it up to 6pm. Seriously, don't they know there are people who aren't within walking distance of the arena from work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad