Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Reactions: KirkOut

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
My biggest fear is that he has been trying this whole time.

So I guess my things to look for is.

1. Will Jake Allen suck?
He was too good down the stretch to legit suck.....he needs to be our best player night in night out with how much firepower we're losing

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Pretty excited, on vacation visiting family in mid-Missouri and my daughter going to school in Kansas. Attending the game with my son and daughter. Haven’t seen Blues live in over 15 years!
Better bring home a winner, or it's another 15 years for you! :sarcasm:

Will the game be available on gamecenter or do we have to get...creative?

Reactions: Borderbluesfan

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Still going with the Schenn at C experiment I see. Almost like their trying to prove a point. Move him back to wing!

I don't think its an experiment anymore. I think those are the lines. I would say Thompson is fighting for Kostin's spot with the loser going to the AHL, and Barbashev is fighting for Sunqvist' spot with the loser taking Thorburn's spot. Jaskin might be fighting with Megan or Paajarvi. But otherwise, that's probably pretty close to what we'll see opening night.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I can't find anyway to watch. Not on Gamecenter, not on Fox sports go, not on cable, reddit isn't helping. Looks like radio only. If someone know different PM me. Otherwise, I'll probably watch a movie. Not a fan of the radio broadcast.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
There is no T.V. crew in Kansas City. It is radio only for this game, sadly. I mean we are in 2017. Someone at least periscope this damn thing.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Schwartz Stastny Tarasenko
Sobotka Schenn Blais
Paajarvi Sundqvist Thompson
Megan Thorburn Brodziak

I hope on Sunday we see Jaskin-Barbashev-Kostin on the 3rd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad