GDT: Preseason #6 | Flyers at Bruins | Tuesday, October 1, 2024 | 7:00 PM | Flyers.com?, 97.5 FM, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Man, what a pathetic effort tonight... softest effort on empty net goals I've seen in a long time.

All for Torts in his first game behind the bench.

I wonder what trajectory Bonk's career will take. There is nothing that stands out about his game.

Ersson looks very comfortable. Hopefully Fedotov/Kolosov can be good enough so Son of Ers isn't run into the ground again.

Not much else to say about this one. Horrible hockey.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Praying that they trade Bonk before other teams realize he's ass.
“I want to make sure he comes in here and understands that the world is his oyster, that he can do some special things on the ice.” -Keith Jones

The Flyers haven’t traded a player on his ELC since the Hoover administration. It certainly won’t be their future #2 defender for their imaginary #1 who is better than Buium.

Reactions: BiggE

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
“I want to make sure he comes in here and understands that the world is his oyster, that he can do some special things on the ice.” -Keith Jones

The Flyers haven’t traded a player on his ELC since the Hoover administration. It certainly won’t be their future #2 defender for their imaginary #1 who is better than Buium.
I'm hating this, bud.

Reactions: Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'm hating this, bud.

200w.gif

It’s not all bad. There’s Spencer Gill and Hunter McDonald as backup plans, and Drysdale might be Niedermayer in an alternate universe.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Drysdale might actually be terrible.
Say it with me. Scott Niedermayer.

Dude the season hasn’t even started haha
Sure, but he hasn't really looked good at any point in the NHL so hard to give him the benefit of the doubt in preseason when the intensity isn't as high and gameplans and structure aren't all the way implemented. Talent should show itself.

• Wow
Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Ad

Ad

Ad