GDT: Preseason #6 | Flyers at Bruins | Tuesday, October 1, 2024 | 7:00 PM | Flyers.com?, 97.5 FM, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Put Cal Peterson in the net, just to see how bad he gets caved before being sent to the AHL for the rest of his days as a professional goaltender.

Reactions: BiggE

Evergreen

Michkov looked a little lost in the d-zone a couple of times that period. Some of our guys look good on the rush, like Tippett, but they have no idea how to cycle the puck and establish possession time in the o-zone. I'm worried about Couturier--he doesn't look good at all to me.

Ersson looks good.

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
That was not a good period. Wonder if michkov will get a talking to for curling back and not getting the puck deep

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
If Couts is cooked, and he doesn’t look good to me, that top 10 pick is almost a sure thing.

Especially if the goaltending craters. I just hope Danny Boy has enough sense to deal a couple vets for more futures if that’s the case, but they way they overvalue their vets, I’m prepared to be disappointed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad