GDT: Preseason 5/7ths-Rangers@Devils

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Big night for Blandisi and Boucher.

Im guessing tomorrow there will be a good amount of cuts and tonight could earn them a longer look. We are getting down to the point where Hynes is going to start wanting to build lines and pairings to go into the season with. If they keep pushing they will likely get a longer look. It will be fun to see how it shakes out.

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Hopefully, later in the game, Blandisi can outplay Josefson for top line minutes. I've given up on Josefson (as a scorer/point producer) and am pleading for anyone (anyone!) to outplay him.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Cang! Dano! Oh it's been too long

Now, how long will it be before they start annoying me :laugh:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Did we ever figure out the mask situation for Cory? Is the fan one still being made, or did he give up on it?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well Cory is in, we probably won't score too much as per the usual.

Maybe Rod Pelley will score if he's still in the house and hasn't actually returned to Albany yet.

He'll throw a puck from the luxury suite and somehow hit the bullseye into the back of Hank's net!:sarcasm:

If he's not still in the house, PL3 will score like that, by throwing the puck from upstairs and hitting the back of the net accurately. I hear both are much more accurate throwers than shooters.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sislo has opened some eyes in training camp, gimme a break. He's been extremely ineffective any time that he's been called up during the regular season.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we get scored on by that BUM Stalberg AGAIN!:rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad