GDT: Preseason 3a & 3b - Canes vs Cats & Bolts - Because why not

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I don't understand why the Morris kid isn't in at QB, he at least looks like he could play on Sundays. Armstrong is terrible. How he broke records at UVA is also baffling.
Well, it was clearly the combination of Armstrong and the OC there.

Wait, what? HIM??

BTW, which replay is harder to predict: goaltender interference or a catch in football?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
How has Seeley looked in preseason? Any offense to him? Or he’s just a defensive D?
Offense is his stronger part of the game. Moving the puck and skating with it. He needs to get better at defensive positioning and not getting pushed around

While it may take a while for players to get their game legs going after the off-season, it's clear that fans "bitch and complain" legs didn't lose a step over the off-season.
I don’t think we’ll see the vets care in a pre-season game with rod as coach. Their lack of legs is choice and not rust.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I don't understand why the Morris kid isn't in at QB, he at least looks like he could play on Sundays. Armstrong is terrible. How he broke records at UVA is also baffling.
You can take the player out of UVa but you can't take that Hoo stank out of the player

Reactions: WreckingCrew

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
NC State first play of potentially the final drive to tie/win the game...another f***ing interception...f***ing joke

Highest Boss

Jan 15, 2014
Illinois

YARN | - We are back, baby. We are fucking back. - We're back. Classic. |  The Hangover (2009) | Video clips by quotes | 11ca72ee | 紗

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad