WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
So I guess what was supposed to happen in the women's match was the ref would come to help Dom, then Raquel would attack Rhea while he wasn't looking, Liv would pin Rhea when the ref returned.

Instead either the ref took way too long to come over, or Raquel really badly jumped her cue, so the ref had to pretend to look away to not see Raquel, production realized how stupid that looked and just called for the bell.

It looked weird live but when I re-watched the important parts today with someone who hadn't seen the PLE then I realized that was what was probably supposed to happen since Raquel slammed Rhea then dragged Liv on top while noticing the movements of the referee. It would have been a tight window for Raquel to attack Rhea outside while the referee was also outside even if he was looking at Dom. Rhea should have been closer to the ring or in the ring. Raquel should have known that the referee would have to walk passed her before she could attack Rhea. It made Raquel's return, which kind of fell flat anyways, worse and less impactful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad