WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The question i have is it going to be 5v5 or 4v4 at Wargames. If it's 5v5 they have to have all 3 of Cody, Sami, and Jey on Roman and Jimmy's side right?

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I was just thinking if we're going to get Gunther vs Goldberg at Crown Jewel.

I suppose right now the logical match would be Gunther/Cody but Gunther does randomly have a title match against Sammy on Monday.

Any chance Goldberg costs Gunther the match, then they fight at Crown Jewel and Sammy/Cody have their match and then Sammy defends against Gunther in Vancouver?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I was just thinking if we're going to get Gunther vs Goldberg at Crown Jewel.

I suppose right now the logical match would be Gunther/Cody but Gunther does randomly have a title match against Sammy on Monday.

Any chance Goldberg costs Gunther the match, then they fight at Crown Jewel and Sammy/Cody have their match and then Sammy defends against Gunther in Vancouver?

It did cross my mind both because Sami is extra over in Saudi and it is a way to tie him back into Bloodline stuff by building a Cody match

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
It did cross my mind both because Sami is extra over in Saudi and it is a way to tie him back into Bloodline stuff by building a Cody match
The other reason I think there's a chance they pur the title on Sammy is because it feeds into the Sammy is Gunther's kryptonite narrative, but also it saves Gunther/Cody.

Do they really want something like that to be a glorified house show main event? That's a big money mania match, not some Crown Jewel throwaway.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The other reason I think there's a chance they pur the title on Sammy is because it feeds into the Sammy is Gunther's kryptonite narrative, but also it saves Gunther/Cody.

Do they really want something like that to be a glorified house show main event? That's a big money mania match, not some Crown Jewel throwaway.

Jey and Sami linking back up with Roman but with both of them as singles Champs and Roman with nothing would be intriguing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad