WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
GxeRtAE.png

Reactions: The Gongshow

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
if I were booking it in Chicago, Punk’s music would hit and Drew would immediately beat the absolute holy shit out of him as soon as he enters the arena, and he is stretchered out until the Summerslam build.

• Love
Reactions: King 88

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Main event was really good. Zayn v Gable was also very good. The other 3 matches were quite bad though. The triple threat tag match was acceptable for every spot that Jade wasn’t a part of. She looked so f***ing bad on this show.

Hated the booking of that I Quit match too. Super Cena bullshit, with a far inferior talent in Cody

Reactions: King 88

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Is Barrett medically unfit to compete? I was thinking they work him into the storyline on why he despises Punk because wasn't Punk the one that cost Wade his spot in the original Nexus which allowed Punk to be the new leader of the group? Then Barrett started that forgettable Corre group?

Anyways, that was a solid show. Orton was staring down Cody's title after him and K.O. came in for the save post match. I'm guessing we'll see Cody vs. Orton soon. That'll be a good match, ton of history there.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Is Barrett medically unfit to compete? I was thinking they work him into the storyline on why he despises Punk because wasn't Punk the one that cost Wade his spot in the original Nexus which allowed Punk to be the new leader of the group? Then Barrett started that forgettable Corre group?

Anyways, that was a solid show. Orton was staring down Cody's title after him and K.O. came in for the save post match. I'm guessing we'll see Cody vs. Orton soon. That'll be a good match, ton of history there.
pretty sure one of his arms has atrophied

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I like Priest but my god he’s such a nothing world champion. Does anyone even take him serious?

Drew should have walked out the champion regardless of Punk.

I've never been a fan of Priest. Can't wait to see him lose that belt. Rather have Funaki as champion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad