WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
seriously the event is called king of the ring but orton vs gunther wont be on last? gonna really make me dislike this cody title reign arnt they
If they do have Wyatt 6 close out the show, I'd much much rather them attack Cody and Logan for a useless title match that already has Cody winning it all but confirmed, than have them attack Gunther and Orton in a actual meaningful King of the Ring match.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I always forget Randy is one of the taller wrestlers until he's facing off against people like Gunther, Drew, or Sheamus.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
If they do have Wyatt 6 close out the show, I'd much much rather them attack Cody and Logan for a useless title match that already has Cody winning it all but confirmed, than have them attack Gunther and Orton in a actual meaningful King of the Ring match.
wyatt 6 without bray will fizzle out before 2 months.. may he rip butt even before bray disappeared people seem to already forget his stuff was getting stale at the end aand that la knight match was horrible

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
wyatt 6 without bray will fizzle out before 2 months.. may he rip butt even before bray disappeared people seem to already forget his stuff was getting stale at the end aand that la knight match was horrible
Possible. Still doesn't change the fact that WWE and Triple H is going to give them a chance to shine. And that would be better used by attacking Cody and Logan at the end of a PLE in a useless Championship match rather than attack Gunther and Randy in a match for KotR and the person who will face Cody or Priest at Summer Slam.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad