GDT: Preds vs Stars 10/10 7pm: The "We're excited for the new season!" edition or...the "How many games will Saros miss?" edition.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
One very minor thing but I didn’t love Jankowski on the 4th line. He’s just not really much of an energy guy which is that lines identity.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
One very minor thing but I didn’t love Jankowski on the 4th line. He’s just not really much of an energy guy which is that lines identity.
I feel like I wouldn't want to waste Parssinen on the 4th line so I'm ok with it? Kind of like I'm sort of ok with Cole Smith now for the same reason. Neither of them (or Big Sexy) are liabilities, they do some solid penalty killing too, so I think I'm ok with it. I'm definitely not married to the guy, if you think about the iterations of that line over the last few years there's Tanner Jeannot, Mathieu Olivier, Yakov Trenin... I do feel like there's been better players in that line but I don't know who, in Nashville at least, I'd take him out for? Unless you put Sissons back in there in order to move Novak to the third line and maybe Parssinen into the 2C?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad