Not open for further replies.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Yesterday sucked.

0-Monday-cat-gif.gif

Today will be better.

anchorman.jpg

Score early. Score often. Beat these *****es.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
2 points. No injuries. FOCUS.
Protect your goaltender!
Score frequently. Don't allow Dallas to do the same.
Play hard, play to WIN, then do it.
No Excuses.
Remember when the Dallas Organization said we were classless? I do. DAL, MIN--not over it.

Go Preds!

There might be cake.

SlapshotMe

Sep 21, 2015
This will be a pivotable game. Back-to-back. Playing a great team on the road. If we can win this it will say a lot.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Wonder who's in goal. I felt like we were going to lose this game anyway, so the way last night went isn't making me feel like spirits will be high around here come tonight. Oh well, let's get it boys.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Told my wife before the game yesterday it wouldn't surprise me if we went on a 4 game losing streak and didn't clinch until COL came back around - please don't make me into Nostradamus. Go Perds!

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Yep Rinne of old is back. Can't give up the five hole that easily. Over the shoulder I may forgive against Benn, but not a goal like that.

Oh and I should also say, this would be a good time for Weber to start throwing some 108 mph shots at the goalie again.....

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Yep Rinne of old is back. Can't give up the five hole that easily. Over the shoulder I may forgive against Benn, but not a goal like that.
Well this is a pretty epic overreaction. Let's try not giving Jamie Benn breakaways and go from there.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Well this is a pretty epic overreaction. Let's try not giving Jamie Benn breakaways and go from there.

Well considering he jumped off the bench to receive the pass, not sure how that breakaway could be avoided. Peks on the otherhand just stood there and left that hole wide open ready for a goal.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Ellis headed to the lockeroom. Joey was hit by a shot but is still out there. This game could be more costly then whether we win or lose. With Bitetto still out we have no D depth

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I think Ellis just needs stitches.

Puck to the side of the face while he was down on the ice. It may take awhile to shave off his facial hair to put in stitches. Hope that is all it is. He isn't on the bench for the start of the 2nd period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad