GDT: Preds @ Mild Wings 6:00PM CST 2/23/13

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I hate the fact that down 1-0 5 minutes in we have to worry that Det may already have enough goals to win

were generating some chances. if they keep it up, we will get a goal or 2. it is sad, though. especially when you know for sure if detroit gets a goal a period, its over. we always have a crap period per game

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Now to be clear there's two Gaboriks and that was the bad one. If Halischuk ever wanted be like the other one and score 40 goals he's more than welcome :naughty:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
were generating some chances. if they keep it up, we will get a goal or 2. it is sad, though. especially when you know for sure if detroit gets a goal a period, its over. we always have a crap period per game

Holy Cow, I'm being negative, No necks looking on the bright side??

The world must be ending!!! <g> :handclap:

cleangene63

Jan 25, 2006
Beautiful Bellevue
Next off day, can we actually take the team out in a boat on the Tennessee River to see how many pucks they can shoot without missing water? My guess that number will be greater than ones that find it.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
What is so frustrating is we have chance after chance and can't score, then we have 1 breakdown and its in the back of our net- the odds have to be with us at some point..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad