Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] GM03 | Kraken def. Canucks | 3-1 (Myers)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IComeInPeace

Jun 16, 2009
LA
3 young (well, 2 are young and one is new) d-man play much better than expected against a near NHL lineup…

…that’s a positive from this game.
Actually, I guess that’s the positive from this game.

I didn’t care so much about how a 24 YO looked at the Young Stars in Penticton, but how does Felton look this decent against a more or less NHL lineup but his career high college season is 7 points?

I know offense isn’t his game, but he looks like he has more to offer (at least at the college level) than those really paltry point totals.

I’m sure we will see the warts in his game come out the more he plays but his signing seemed really weird when it was announced…

…at least to this point it doesn’t look so weird now.

——

A couple of nights ago (following a 2nd Leafs preseason loss in a row) I saw a reporter ask Berube if it was time to panic…his reaction was priceless.

Her question was one of the funnier things I’ve seen in over 4 decades of following sports.
It almost seemed like she had to be trolling.

Then, I show up here and see knowledgeable fans writing EP40 off after 2 preseason games.

Last edited:

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Big zZz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad