GDT: Pre-Season Game 7-Devils v.s. Flyers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Meh.

Sounds like Kalinin still looks like Sislo, failure to bury high quality chances.

I don't think this guy will be any good at the NHL level. At least not before some time in the A.

Deleted member 28548

Anyone else hear on the broadcast that Stempniak has signed with NJ?
I missed that, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear it if true as he's had a good preseason. I think Kennedy is going to get a contract also based on Hynes' comments earlier today.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Just got Into an argument with the guy in front of me because he claims Cory is the worst starting goalie in the league.

Some fans really make me mad

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I thought they said he signed for 3 years but see no evidence of that anywhere yet, hope they're right though he's done pretty well, we could use him.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just got Into an argument with the guy in front of me because he claims Cory is the worst starting goalie in the league.

Maybe it was a member of the Jets brass that is just trying to get us to ship him out for Pavelec, so that way it looks like we won the trade, since Pavelec would then not be the worst starter in the league?:sarcasm:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Doesn't seem like either team is really up for this game.

Sounds like it and it's the main reason why I did not attend any preseason games.

Sure you get a few young guns trying to make the team but most of the league vets are not giving 100%.

I'd like to see us come back and win though for the fans that did trek through the cold/windy rain to the arena tonight.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sounds like it and it's the main reason why I did not attend any preseason games.

Sure you get a few young guns trying to make the team but most of the league vets are not giving 100%.

I'd like to see us come back and win though for the fans that did trek through the cold/windy rain to the arena tonight.

TG just said something similar too. Said not much energy in either team, but felt the Devils picked it up a tad in the 2nd.

I imagine Hynes will rip them for being sluggish tonight.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Sometimes you just gotta laugh at stupidity and then ignore it.
Not worth your time to debate that asinine statement.

Or it's just someone trying to get under people's skin.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I haven't heard anything about Stempniak yet.

Flyers broadcast just gave a shout out to us Devils fans for listening since there was "no Devils tv nor radio broadcast tonight."

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
TG saying he thinks Boucher is skating well, Moore is active and Zajac is playing well. Said Kailnin had a good sequence in the 2nd.

Also nothing on Stemp.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
They've tossed out some kudos for a few devs during the game and if anything have been more critical of the flyers, particularly in the 1st period.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I haven't heard anything about Stempniak yet.

Flyers broadcast just gave a shout out to us Devils fans for listening since there was "no Devils tv nor radio broadcast tonight."

lol maybe one of them or their interns was checking HF Devils :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad