BRUINS GDT Pre-season Game #5 Flyers at Bruins Oct 1, 7 pm NESN, 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
It’s a lot easier to watch a game when you recognize the players. Unfortunately I have to watch a fair amount of hockey on my iPad mini at work during the downtime . It was hard to watch the earlier games.

SwayHeyKid

Mar 14, 2022
The Flyers just have been one of the more boring teams in the past few years, they are like watching paint dry.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Geekie with PP time? Gonna need to switch to high test if that's a sign of things to come this season.
He's looked great so far tonight.

Seriously though, I agree about Johnson, I like him but I don’t know where he fits. Matty should be the third line center, then you got Jones still. Unless he’s the 13th forward
Think 13th forward Heinen 2.0 2.0.

But swayman will probably eat the dollars they have to sign him so there's no worry there

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Johnson has to earn this the way Heinen did and if not its on him, put on your big boy pants and do something.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
I miss Jack Edwards. Sirott is not calling the play. Why isn't he narrating who is doing the breakouts? He's describing the puck and leaving out the players. I don't want to hear his player insight.
This is why I'm so glad he's in TV ...thank the Maker for the mute button. 98.5 has its faults but it's light years better than NESN.....the new guy is AWESOME!!!!

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Just finished the first. Some sloppiness to be sure, but I think Lindholm looked good, especially for his first game, and he and Pasta looked *very good*. Bodes well. Just wait till they develop their telepathy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad