GDT: [Pre-Season] Game 1 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken | Sep 24 | 7:00PM PST | SNET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Very curious to see how Lekkerimaki and D-Petey do in big minutes.

1727202868960.png

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Honestly I'd play nobodies until the last four preseason games.

Give the real lines three games together, ramping up mins, and the final game before regular season nobodies while the starting lineup rests for game one.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Raty and Lekkerimaki getting some good looks in the exhibition schedule......still against the odds they both start the season.....but tough to argue how good they've been in camp so far.

Sooner, rather than later, a Canuck prospect needs to break through the glass ceiling and make this team.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
"Lets go win that cup"

You know what, i believe there's a path to be carved for one THIS year, not next or the one after. THIS year! That's pretty exciting
I know it's sacrilege for nuck fans to be excited about our team since all 95 games were a fluke but this team is going to be really good again this year.

The fact that the biggest worry we have is can our bottom pairing move the puck good enough.

You can go around all the top teams in the league and and find glaring holes on most.

It kind of hit home for me when I watched the Steve Dangle podcost guys gush over this team. Not that their opinion means anything but it's nice to finally have a team that isn't a joke

Reactions: HelloCookie

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

-looking for the stuff they have practiced to be implemented in today's game
-have some guys vying for positions; try to get them 3 or 4 games
-doesn't know when they will play Lankinen
-Silovs will play the whole game tonight
-weren't changing lines well and didn't play fast enough during the scrimmage
-Heinen is a smart guy and knows where to go
-Canucks' development guys have done a great job with Ray; looks fast with his skating; goes 100% with every drill; he's trying to make the team
-compares D-Petey to Ulf Samuelsson
-Hronek has been very vocal
-there are spots open and this week they are looking for guys to show them they want a spot
-hard to evaluate guys on three days of rush drills
-Blais might penalty kill tonight
-talked a little bit about Blais with Berube
-Blueger will move into main practice today; will get a pre-season game or two
-wants to see Raty and Sasson in games
-Miller is a top fitness guy and doesn't need to play early on; will get at least two games
-with PTO guys, looking for those players to be desperate on the ice
-wants to see Alriksson to play like he did at the rookie camp; wants him to play disrespectful
-Silovs was excellent in scrimmage and deserves the first game; deserves the lion's share of playing time
-signing Lankinen is great because it strengthens the goaltending
-likes that Lankinen studied the Canucks from the bench and during contract negotiations was watching film

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad