Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] Game 1 | Vancouver Canucks defeat Seattle Kraken | 3-1 (Hoglander, Hronek, & Suter)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Myers is going to be fine.
It’s Forbort and Desharnais I’m very worried about. Forbort looks like he has the first two steps of current day Byfuglien

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
Lekkermaki had a brutal first shift but slowly got better and better each shift.

D Petey looked surprised by the speed at times and playing a bit tenative. Obvious gitters. AHL will help him.

Impressed with Raty, though surprised they're keeping him centre still. I just don't see him as a 4th liner if he ever got the call up.

Hoglander on the road to a great season.

Reactions: shottasasa

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Fire couldn't even beat Aaron bro

I'll get you off to a hot start.
1727233238847.png

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Line 1: Hoglander Petey Jt. Miller
Line 2: Debrusk Raty Boeser

^thats about a 3 double-whiskey & soda deep type idea. LFG

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Some of the Abby players having good games. Liked Sasson who played well enough both ways. Karlsson showing well. Also Raty and Aman looked at least decent.

First 10 minutes the team looked very disorganized but helped by the PPs took over second half of the period.

Forbert, as could have been predicted, looks clumsy.

Blais plays a good pro two way style. If he can continue to have the wheels he fits Tochett like expectations. He's going to get a long look.

Alrikssson took on a legit tough guy and did OK.

Reactions: VibinCanuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad