Post-Game Talk: Pre-season 9/28 - Detroit 3 Bruins 1

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
3 Millers playing tonight. That's gonna be fun for the broadcasters. Can never have too many Millers.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
1st game with a real lineup, so many players to watch tonight.
This is pretty important game for our young D-players fighting for those few spots.

ronwm

Aug 4, 2010
(South of) Boston
While I didn't see anything on the website itself, the Bruins APP shows "bostonbruinsTV (Boston market only)".....for what that's worth.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
Does Boston not understand that some diehard fans had to leave the Boston area? I'd like to watch the game but feel like they only care about local markets sometimes. They are a big enough franchise to stream it for all....

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Kelly — Kemppainen — Talbot

Really hoping this ends up being the full-time 4th line.

I'll be pissed if I can't watch this on the B's site because I'm not in the Boston area... Fully expecting that though.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Tickets to this game were so cheap! Going to the game for $15... what year is it? Hopefully they keep on winning, we have a real lineup tonight too. Very excited!

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Does Boston not understand that some diehard fans had to leave the Boston area? I'd like to watch the game but feel like they only care about local markets sometimes. They are a big enough franchise to stream it for all....

Kelly — Kemppainen — Talbot

Really hoping this ends up being the full-time 4th line.

I'll be pissed if I can't watch this on the B's site because I'm not in the Boston area... Fully expecting that though.

We were able to watch the last game that was available only in Boston.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009

Not the team's call. Restrictions are due to broadcast regulations.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Czarnik getting a great opportunity tonight.

Vatrano too. He's got a shot at pushing Connolly down to the 4th line. Honestly I actually like that better.

Bergy Line
Krejci Line
Spooner/Vatrano/Hayes
Kelly/Kemp/Connolly
Rinaldo

Would be a pretty decent group

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad