GDT: Pre-Season #6 | New York Rangers vs New York Islanders | October 4th | 7:00 PM | F/TBD

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Switched on with about eight to go. We look good again despite score. The PP looked slick with Duclair and Tsyplakov in there

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Maclean and Cizikas have been creating chances every game they've played, they're both so tenacious on the puck. it might make sense to play someone with them that can bury some setups...maybe that's wahlstrom...

Reactions: Bill Herlyn

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Bo and Barzy are so nasty together. Barzal this preseason looks to have an extra step. Duclair is fitting better on the line better than I would have thought.
He looks like a good match so far.

Maclean and Cizikas have been creating chances every game they've played, they're both so tenacious on the puck. it might make sense to play someone with them that can bury some setups...maybe that's wahlstrom...
They create space the way they play. Whalstoms biggest problem is finding space maybe it can work

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I was thinkin the PP looks better, better passing when pressured instead of just coughing it up, then butchie said it

Me and butchies tie on the same level 🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad